Monday, March 2, 2009

Just a Few Changes

I have once again been playing around with the formatting of this blog, but as I am still happy with its colors they have remained the same.

Things I have changed:

The artist of the week- it is now at the top of the blog above the entries. Before it was at the side of the entries below the "This is Me" section and it annoyed me that the artwork was usually cut off rather than shrunk to the appropriate size.

This Day in History- a fitting addition taking the space where the the art used to go.

Blogs I Read- these are 5 of the museum/preservation/history related blogs that I read. I have enjoyed them and since it is a feed, they will automatically update if a new blog is posted. This section is also on the side of the entries located above my favorite websites (which will expand soon) and my blog archive. I think that I will start to have a Blog of Interest post maybe once a week to draw attention to other blogs that I like. This of course is added to the other things I have promised to post, such as what I would have in my own museum. I will get there, I'm still trying to figure out a happy medium in time between postings.

I have also added a blog description and expanded the "This is Me" snippet.

That's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment