As this is my inaugural blog post, I will keep this to a short welcome and will follow up with a longer entry shortly. I welcome you to a blog that will not only be about museums in the physical sense, but also about their presence on the Internet and anything else that I may see fit in the future.
This is not going to be solely about museums, however, I also plan on commenting on books that I am reading, artists that I like, places I enjoy and the things I like to eat. I will also reveal a little about myself.
I can't guarantee that I will post something everyday, but I will update regularly. So keep checking back, you'll never know what you might find.
Thanks and welcome!
A Cornucopia of Ideas (and Objects!)
-
I'll try to regularly report on my museum visits here in Latvia--and I'm
already behind by a few museums. I'll catch up! I just visited Art Museum
Rig...
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment