Friday, January 30, 2009

The Final Two Questions

8. What do you do in your free time?

In my free time, and I do have more of it now that my thesis is done, I read (just about anything), write (mostly fiction, I've been working on a story now that is over 140 pages long), hang out with my friends, listen to music, blog (obviously) and plenty more. I'm interested in most things and like to have multiple projects going. I am also trying to reacquaint myself with html so that I can make websites, although I do currently use programs like Microsoft Publisher and Apple's iWeb. I'm working on one for my thesis currently, but that's an entry for another day.

9. If you could open your own museum, what would it have?

I had to do a project in the sixth grade called "My museum" and it featured rooms based on what my interests were or what I collected at the time. I had room for my American Girl Doll, Felicity, a room for my books, one for the Kachina Doll I had just gotten, and one for baseball, among others that I can't remember now. Oh, my museum was shaped like a cat.

Today my museum would be just as diverse, or random if you would find that more fitting. If it were based off of the things I collect, it would run the gamut from rocks, archaeology, teddy bears, m&ms, books, and baseball. I would also include a room for the physical exhibit that I would like to create from my thesis, one on different cultures and... I see a lot of expansion happening in my museum as I think more about this question.

-------------------------------

I also see a fun project in the works with regards to this question. More to come in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment