I'm barely a football fan, especially since the Patriots are not playing, but I do enjoy Super Bowl parties when I get the chance to go to them. It also helps that these things are only once a year. My job this year is to slice the pepperoni and cheese.
As much as I wish the Patriots could make it to the Super Bowl each year, when they don't, I can sit down, watch the game, and appreciate the game for how it is played.
So good luck to both teams. Have fun enjoying the game for all of you football fans out there, and for those of you who are like me, enjoy the commercials.
I admit that I will still be bringing a book with me just in case.
A Cornucopia of Ideas (and Objects!)
-
I'll try to regularly report on my museum visits here in Latvia--and I'm
already behind by a few museums. I'll catch up! I just visited Art Museum
Rig...
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment