Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A New Summer, A New Museum Beginning

Hello everybody. It has been over a year since I last posted on this blog. It was never my intention to leave this blog for that long. I have all of this great stuff to share! Which is possibly why I stopped writing here in the first place, I've had a crazy adventure of a year. It is my goal to update here more often throughout the summer, and I will fill you all in on the many museums I went to, my internship last summer at the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, and my first year at the Cooperstown Graduate Program.

On to this summer. I am interning at the Museum at Bethel Woods, in Bethel, NY. This is where Woodstock actually happened! I'm working right at the site! I'm so excited. I start on Monday. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Maria!
    We're looking forward to your arrival next week -- lots of collection cataloging, exhibit preparations, and research work to keep you busy.
    Wade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Maria! I ust came across your blog. Mine--which I started in May of this year is titled Mus(eum)ings: Musings of a Museum Intern :) Funny!

    Samantha
    http://museuminternmusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete